Eat better. Lose weight. Get healthy.
Let Fooducate be your diet toolbox.
Lose weight with REAL food, track your progress, and get motivated. Fooducate is the ONLY APP that looks beyond the calorie to help you lose weight and keep it off!
The best nutrition app
- Featured multiple times on iTunes and Google Play
- 1st prize - US Surgeon General Healthy App Challenge
- Media praise: USAToday, NYTimes, Dr. Oz, Oprah, WSJ, ABC, FOX...
- Recommended by doctors, dietitians, fitness trainers, and your friends
I have lost 55 pounds with Fooducate. I've learned how to eat healthy once and for all.
I am eating healthier, losing weight and enjoying food shopping again.
I love learning so many helpful new things about healthy eating.
Use it daily and I've lost over 15 lbs the correct and healthy way.
Fooducate is undoubtedly the best health related app!
Awesome app! I scan EVERYTHING in the supermarket now.
Fooducate is like having a dietitian on speed dial
This app has helped me lose that final few pounds by helping me make better food choices.
Your healthy diet partner
- Scan a product barcode to see a personalized nutrition grade (A, B, C, or D)
- Learn about a product's pros and cons
- Choose healthier alternatives
- Track your food intake and exercise (seamlessly integrated with Apple's HEALTH App)
- Track the quality of calories, not just quantity
- Add your own foods to track
- Ask questions and get feedback from the community
- Share your tips and success to motivate others
Fooducate teaches you to eat for health!
Fooducate analyzes information found in product nutrition panels and ingredient lists. Scan to discover things manufacturers don't want you to notice:
- Excessive and added sugar
- Tricky trans fats
- high fructose corn syrup
- Controversial food colorings
- GMO - genetical modified organisms (premium feature)
- Additives and preservatives
- Artificial sweeteners such as aspartame
- And more...
- Age, gender, weight, height, activity level
- Desired weight loss rate
- Carb control
- Health conditions (low cholesterol, pregnancy,...)
- Dietary goals (non processed foods, vegetarian)
- Avoid MSG, HFCS, GMOs and other scary acronyms
- Gluten free and other allergens
Note: some personalization features require upgrade to a premium account.